Happiness

I wonder how those powerful people live their life, like how they make decisions that make to become who they are now and how they achieve their success. Success cannot be achieved by sitting around doing nothing. Success means preseverance in giving all effort and sacrifice a lot of things to be at the top of the world. Success means all their hardships and hard work are paid off. Sometimes I always ask myself, why can't I achieve success like others? Why I can't get high marks in test amd examination? Maybe I didn't do enough. Maybe my effort is still little and i need to push myself, out of my comfort zone.
     I may have to change the way I study, like teaching people. I easily  absorb more information when I teach people since I need to really understand the particular topic so, I really hope that I can teach my friends on hard topic so that I get to actually understand the topic pretty well. I also like to write notes. Most of the time during the examination, i can remember my notes and find the key words and answers based on imagining the notes and find what I need. Maybe I should actually coordinate the notes better so that I can remember the key words faster and easier.
    I also found myself to be lazy or lack of motivation when there is no test or examination on that particular week. I should be consistent on reading notes, find more resources regarding the particular topic and just read more. Instead of doing nothing or scrolling Internet for hours, I should do things that can motivate myself and selfcare. Managing stress is also important. First, I would cry as hard as I would because that's the easiest for me to release stress. I would complain a lot and regretting and then I would tell myself this would last. Problems would come and go so, keep yourself calm and relax. Then, i would either distract myself with watching movues or eating nice foods, wear nice clothes and do some workout. And then when my mood is finally okay, i get the courage to solve the problem and solve them all one by one. Life is hard. Yeah life is meant to be hard. So, just keep going and keep doing things that you like, keep the dreams alive and keep walking and dont turn back. Only yourself can determine how happy your life are. Happiness lies within ourselves.

Comments

Popular Posts