20 Would You Rather Questions

Let's have a would you rather questions.



1) Would you rather always be 10 minutes late or always be 20 minutes early?
I'd always want to be 20 minutes early. At least, I can spend those 20 minutes to sleep. Hahaha.
2) Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?
Pictures are valuable too right? But, I just can't survive without money. So, I choose money. Pictures can't feed you either.
3) Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future or 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
I just can't decide which one is better because I think it was just the same thing. I want the future to be a mystery, so that I would do my best to create a better future. But if I had to choose, I'd rather see 10 minutes of my future.
4) Would you rather be famous when you are alive and forgotten when you die or unknown when you are alive but famous after you die?
I'd rather be unknown when I am alive but famous after I die because being famous in real life is just hard. I don't want to lose my privacy.
5) Would you rather go to jail for 4 years for something you didn’t do or get away with something horrible you did but always live in fear of being caught?
I can't live in fear so, prison is my choice. Hahaha. At least , I can be free from all the hustle bustle of my life for 4 years.
6) Would you rather accidentally be responsible for the death of a child or accidentally be responsible for the deaths of three adults?
I'd rather be responsible for the death of a child because I can't imagine all the problems that I will had to encounter if 3 dead adult's family attacked me.
7) Would you rather your shirts be always two sizes too big or one size too small?
2 sizes too big is much better because I can style it with knots or sew it smaller.
8) Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person?
Of course I would live in the wilderness far from civilization. Well, who wants to stay homeless forever?
9) Would you rather the general public think you are a horrible person but your family be very proud of you or your family think you are a horrible person but the general public be very proud of you?
Making my family proud is my life motto. I don't care much of what others say.
10) Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world?
I would choose the real life as we will learn the hardship to reach the top and make our dreams come true.
11) Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people?
Ahahaha..I'd be crazy being alone forever.
Annoying people is much better though.
12) Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show?
I'd rather never use social media sites or apps again as I just can't live without any movie or TV show. I won't survive without them.
13) Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard?
It depends on the salary, working hours and work environment. My dream is having my own company so we'll see how it goes.
14) Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
I would choose be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease to help people. The satisfaction of making deeds for people in need is so much priceless.
15) Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory?
Probably I'd rather have a horrible long term memory so that I won't remember those old bad days. I can just live in the moment.
16) Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day?
I want to be able to fly because I can go anywhere that I want and I can be free. Being invisible is useless though because I always want attention. Hhehehe.
17) Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week?
Obviously I'd rather be in a room that constantly bright for a week. I don't like to be in dark places. I can just eat, sleep and do anything without bothers to go out.
18) Would you rather be poor but help people or become incredibly rich by hurting people?
I'd rather be poor because I don't even want to hurt anyone in my life. What you do is what you'll get. I don't wan to get any bad consequences next and not being able to be happy.
19) Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating?
Internet is life. Hahaha. So, I can probably survive without AC and heating. Anyway, my country always rain so it much be cooler then.
20) Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?
Hmmm. Thinking about that, I just want to have a horrible job though. Hahaha. I know it was a weird decision ever but I need my retirement so much because I just want to be at home with my future husband and raising the future kids. That's all.

Comments

Popular Posts