Alone time



Hello people. It's been a long time ever since I had post anything here. After all, this blog is created for me to release my tension or it could motivates me when I need it. I want to be a little bit personal here because that would show a side of me that you would never see in real life. I do love write on a diary or journal and kept it by myself, but I find it boring because I want to share my opinion and feelings to the world, for you to either agree or disagree. We're humans who need each other. Being together makes us stronger, smarter and understand life better. Right?

Some people need to surround themselves with other people all the time but some of them find it easier to be alone. Some enjoy their time to be spent with people and have their own 'alone time'. Why is it everyone different in approaching people and who they spent their time with? It could be because they had used to, since they were little or maybe they were tired with people's behaviour. Who says alone time is not important? It is so much important as that would be the only time you would think for your own self care, interpret what you feel and just enjoy doing what you love. 

We see people every single day. We communicate with them, spend most of the time with them especially when working and sometimes prioritized them. There would goes a time where you cannot meet their expectations, you failed, you get scolded, you blame yourself and you get tired. Tired of their antiques. This is now the time for you to have some alone time, for yourself. You don't have to meet any expectations or chasing deadlines. You just have to do what you enjoy.

What is it? It can be simple things that you can change in your daily life which would actually boost more energy and you will be in a peace of mind. For example, you could take a long hot bath. You can make your favourite dessert, watch favourite movies and just do anything that would bring you joy. As for me, I spend more time with people than being alone. I learn that I do need some alone time but not that much. As I am a girl, I can't go out too far for my alone time. It could be dangerous and worrisome to my loved ones. I love to being alone in my room, with comfy pillows and blankets, watching favourite dramas and laugh as loud as I could. Sometimes, I spend lots of money on food and makeup because I love them so much. I would also spent more bath time, tidy my room and make plans. Plans were sometimes well most of the time I didn't follow that much, but at least I had things to focus on  instead of being lazy and being overthinking. The improvement that I see on me is I do less overthinking. I would rather talk about it and just express all things that I wanted to say instead of being silent and overthinking. well at least this habit is not my go-to-habit anymore, I could focus more on other important stuff, right? 

I don't actually like having titles above because it actually distracts me on what should I write. well, I think different things on the same time so I just love to babble anything. yup, just anything. I have a plan or aim for this blog, which I really want to achieve. I want to write more this month, and hope that I could achieve that. Yeahhh I could. So that's it. Chauuuu.









Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts