100 Questions No One Ever Asks (Part 1)





I am so excited to answer 100 questions no one ever asked. It is so ridiculous and something that I had never think of. I would love to answer more questions. It can also be an introduction for me to let you know me better. Have fun reading the questions and prepare you own answers too. You can tag me as well for other questions or comment down below to ask me any ridiculous questions.

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
     Closed of course

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
    Yes but I never used them at home

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
   tucked in

4. Have you ever stolen street sign before?
    Hahahhahah who does that?

5.Do you like to use post-it notes?
   yup

6.Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
   I have a lot of coupons but I did not cut out or used them

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
   I'd rather be attacked by a big bear because I hate bees and the stung part.

8. Do you have freckles?
  Nope but freckles are so pretty

9. Do you always smile for pictures?
   When I have good mood or else, fake smile.

10.What is your biggest pet peeve?
   What is pet peeve?

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
   Sometimes because there is a campaign to walk 10k steps a day but to reach 1k steps is hard enough hahaha,

12. Have you peed in the woods?
     Nooooo

13.Have you ever pooped in the woods?
    Hahhaha of course not

14. Do you ever dance if there's no music playing?
    Yes I do because I love to dance.

15.Do you chew your pens and pencils?
    maybe when I was younger

16. How many people have you slept with this week?
     no one.

17. What size is your bed?
      single bed size

18. What is your song of this week?
      Despacito (me singing spanish with such terrible accent)

19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
      okayy and it's totally fine

20. Do you still watch cartoons?
      Yessss. Phineas and Ferb, Loud House, Spongebob Squarepants and moreeee

21.What is your least favourite movie?
    Me Before You because I found it boring.

22.Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
      the most safest place would be in the woods

23. What do you drink with dinner?
     any fruit juices

24.What do you dip your chicken nuggets with?
     Chilli sauce.

25. What is your favourite food?
      Laksa especially in the north Peninsular Malaysia. You can taste its spiciness, sour and sweet.

26.What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
     Tenggelamnya Kapal Vanderwick

27.Last person you kissed or kissed you?
    my mom, goodnight kisses.

28. Were you ever a girl scout?
     Yes when I was thirteen. Scouts was the best thing ever in my life and I love to sleep in woods.

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
      Never ever in the million years

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
      2 years ago hahhahah

31. Can you change the oil on a car?
      sadly no

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
     What is a speeding ticket?

33.Ever ran out of gas?
    nope but I don't ever want to face that situation in the future.

34. What's your favourite kind of sandwich?
      I would say subway sandwich with a lot of beef and chickens and salad.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
     omelette,sausage, hashbrown and lot of salad

36.What is your usual bedtime?
     1 a.m. because of the existence of Internet.

37. Are you lazy?
     sometimes but mostly yes

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for halloween?
      I didn't celebrate halloween 

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
      I don't know

40. How many languages can you speak?
      just 2 , English and Malay languages.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
    I had when I was younger which is Kuntum magazine, an educational Malay magazine

42.Which are better: Legos or Lincoln Logs?
     definitely legos because I don't know what is Lincoln logs

43. Are you stubborn?
     Yes but depends on the situation and the people.

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
      I don't know both.

45. Ever watch soap operas?
     nope but I had watch Philharmonic concert.

46, Are you afraid of heights?
     yes.

47. Do you sing in the car?
     yes. It feels so refreshing and can release my tension.

48. Do you sing in the shower?
     no

49. Do you dance in the car?
      probably no because I am not able to dance while driving.

50. Ever used a gun?
     no


   
      



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts