Night thoughts

Hi guys. I've been busy all the time doing nothing. I just remembered that i have this blog. I scroll and read all of my posts and I remembered I had wordpress blog too though. I can't even manage one blog but I have two of them. Hahah. I actually can't sleep. You know there's a lot of sleep thought that keeps lingering on my mind. I always think about things that I want them to happen or things that had happened or things that are currently happen to myself. I heard people said that people write things because no one listens to them. It is kinda true though. Well, who's gonna listen to me at 1 a.m. It is midnight already. I heard my cats meowing at the kitchen. Oh my cats wants to be listened too.
     I think i was glued with my phone. I literally freaked out when I can't remember where is my phone at and when people sneaked through my phone. I spent my time with my phone too much watching videos on youtube actually. I have no mobile games that I am interested to and I have to respect people's time to talk to them. Some of my friends are working, studying or doing their work which I cannot interrupt them when I get bored at home. My semester break are so long enough that I get bored staying at home. Sometimes I think there's so much to do at home, but sometimes nah. I'd rather watch tons of videos on my bed till i get tired of it.
    I do have things that i really like to do during this 3 month semester break. It is home workout. I always wanted to lose weight but lack of determination and motivation always caught me off guard. I think it was after the Hari Raya that I decided to push over my limits and get fit. I choose some fitness blender's videos on youtube and constantly do the workout 3 times per week. After a month, I changed my routine to 5 times a week with 45-60 minutes per workout. It was so intense but I always feel satisfied when I heard the video ends with 'the workout is complete'. Yess I did it.
    I do not want just to lose weight but I want to be fit and healthy. I also change my meal routine because you are what you eat. I am happy for believing myself and do the best as I can and I am so proud with my boyfriend who always makes me believe with myself. Sometimes I do lack of motivation but he always inspired me and trust me that I can do it. He's always get so excited knowing that I finished my workout routine every single day and felt proud of me. I want to cry. He's so kind and so cute and I miss him. I can't wait to see him next month and get to see him every single day. I can't wait to spend time together doing things that we like and study hard together.
   
   

Comments

Popular Posts