28.3

            Hey guys. It's been a long time since I had not writing here. but wait. I actually had to do some lab report and assignments but I decided to stop by here. Hahaha. Well I hate to procrastinate but I always do that. every single time. hehe. but no worries. I had done half of my work so I bet another one or two hour, my work will be finished. hehe but only one assignmentlah as the due date is two more days left. oh yaa today is 28 march. we will be in the april month and guess what? it's the midsem holiday. yeahh. for a week only lorgh. but it's okay. I can spend lots of time studying, doing those loaded works and assignments and enjoy sleeping till the noon. hahahha. I might be a night owl hahaha. And for my class, there's another 7 weeks class before having a final exam. final exam would be a few days before Raya and I know everyone will be in the excited mood to go home to celebrate Raya. I love Raya, I love meeting people and friends especially my close cousins. I miss them a lot. We're grownups now. hahaahh. I remember how we play masak2 with flowers and leaves, we also play that kangaroo hang game until the Raya morning hahah, and  ran away when our aunt asked to wash the dishes. hahhaah. and now we're grownups and we are much closer. it's more to sharing stories especially ghost stories from the school or colleges. and it's different as the kampong house had torn down, a new house was built, the environment is not already the same. but we need changes to improve our life. small changes might seen small to us but it gives big impact to the future.
               I remembered when I was in thinking skills class, the lecturer asked everyone to make a short test about finding your strength. my strength is the highest for language. Language? hahhaaha. I was shocked but I find it so interesting. like who could have thought that I am such a sentimental person who loves to talk, read and write? I thought I am more to introvert but actually I am entrovert. That's why I had such a hard time if I had to spend my time alone. hahahah. I feel restless. I need to have people with me especially when I am down because I will be helpless as I need to share my problems with. It feels like a burden if I didn't talk about it, if it feels like it won't be settled. but I have my friends and boyfriends who stays with me throughout all the ups and downs. Thank youuu. I love them sooo much. now I know why writing makes me feels much better, because it was like expressing all of my feelings and I can read it over and over again. like it feels so good. I bet how writers do their writings so passionate and end up being a bestseller writer? how great was that? it feels like their works were paid off. and you get money because of the amazing ideas and imaginations. I want to be a good writer too. instead of just writing everything, I could get some money and it can helps me buy anything I want. ahhahha.
              I love my course so much. Molecular Biology and Cell. I love how there are a lot of genetics subject, microbiology and more. you know biology is too much with a lot of information that you know you have to actually understand the concept the idea and concept. I love it a lot. except that the finals are hard and you have to struggle more to study 14 topics for each subject but just believe that I can, then I can. Hahhaha. so, for those who loves genetics, take this course and you won't regret but you will fall in love deeper to cells. Hahahaha. Why cell? Because cell is basic unit of life and cell is what makes us humans with organs and systems. oh wow.i had done 3 paragraph but I need lots of time to make just one paragraph of the discussion of my lab report. hahahah. okayy2 I need to do that lab report right now. I babbled a lot today and it felt so good. hahahha. okayyy byeeee.

Comments

Popular Posts