randomthings





Hi guys. I want to share my achievements here. Not a real achievement but still something that I am proud of. so what is it? well, I have friends. Like really close friends that we can menganjing each other hahaha. What is the other word of menganjing? Hahah I am not sure lah. But still, I am happy for that. It's been quite a long time I did not find friends who can laugh so loud at my jokes and just being crazy with each other. My life in Dengkil before is just so sorrow, like I was so frustrated being alone. Now, I have friends and I make quite a lot of them. They are nice and kind too.

      There are a lot of college activities here too. There are dancing, singing and a lot more. It was fun to enter each competition but the worst part is you need to practice till late at night, and it would interrupt your study hours. I join some of them not as a performer, but just making props and handling the performers. I want to learn more about how to manage a team, how to handle problems and just learn as much as I can until I can be a good leader. I love to lead people, so I need to have a lot of experience so that, I can be an awesome leader. Hahah. So, even if you are just a behind the scene people, people will going to appreciate your work a lot. Being a leader is not easy, but it was not hard either.

      I also have a supportive boyfriend here. Haha. I become much more motivated hahaha. I want to get the best results with him, and get to be the best student together. Let's achieve that here, dear.

     I will be having some test. I need you to pray for my success. I want to get the best marks as I can and achieve the best results. I won't give up easily. Even how hard it takes to be the best student, I will make sure I will grab that chance and be one.

Comments

Popular Posts