Gratitude

22.8.2017

           I was officially 19. I feel quite young and old at the same time. I am not sure if I am mature enough but I am still learning about life. I have a lot of things need to be figure out on my own but i guess, I would just follow my heart. It feels great knowing that I had spent 18 years of my life and had achieved a lot of success.

          Some people had already being a millionaire or have their own company or being a world class athlete at my age. But for me, my success is not that fancy like those people but it does not mean that I am not success in life. Success is doing what you want and being excellent on it. So, I make my own path, and I take steps slowly till I get to be what I want to be. I don't have to compare my success with other people because it was not a success if you're just copying what others were doing.

         Being happy is the most important thing in life but sometimes we don't get what we want and we get upset. We were terrified of failure that we, at some point give up on our dreams. It is important to held your hopes high so that you won't be easily fall. I am currently pursuing my degree so I hope it will be going well and I get excellent marks on all semester. 4 yours to get a degree, so yeah. I will make it worth.

        To have such a great parents and awesome brothers, they complete my life.   They make my life happier and better. They always care for me and sometimes they were over-protective on me since I am a girl. But it's fine and I used to it. To have a lot of best friends also make my life cheerful and happier. I tend to release all the stress away when I laugh with them. And lastly, to have such a really sweet boyfriend, I am so grateful for that. He understands me a lot and helps me going through the good days and bad days. He always be there for me. He also loves to annoy me but it makes me keep falling in love with him.

     What's gonna happen tomorrow? Is it going to be okay or not? Take it easy, dearself. Everything is going to be fine. And I do have so many people who loves me and trust me. I can lean on to any of them. So, it's fine.

     

Comments

Popular Posts