Something you feel strongly about




Is it about physical strength or emotional strength? What I feel strongly about is I always tend to be different from others. I did not much being influenced by the society or friends because I just being myself. For example, my study routine. I make my own study timetable which is different from others.



1.     I can be myself

I can be myself. When I was surrounded with people or friends, there’s always a part of me that wanted to be different from them. There’s also a part of me that wanted to be similar as them. However, I always checked up with myself to have my own originality by being myself. I believe being myself is what that I feel strongly about because to be your own self is not easy. There are too many influences especially from friends during the school days. I have friends from all kinds of them, some good and bad, lazy and diligent, kind and naughty and more. When you were so close with your friends, you had the tendency to follow some of their attitudes or addiction without your realization. When you had friends who always make trouble at school, you will slowly drag into their problems and at one point, you will be one of them too. It’s too easy for teenagers to being influenced doing inappropriate things or any things that makes them in trouble, just because they trust their friends more than anyone else. Luckily, I was not easily influenced from anyone. My close friends are all kind and can be trusted, someone who can depend on and those who always be there when I need help.






2. Don't make things complicated

My best attitude that I really feel strongly about is I did not care much about people. I don’t like to fight or having complicated issues with people. I just don’t like it. I am the kind of a friend who let her friends to choose their favourite seat; middle, aisle or window seat. I just did not find any worth to fight over that seats, so I always the one who gave up my favourite seat just to make them happy. It did not make me feel upset either. But sometimes I can have too much empathy to my closest people. I always feel sorry when my friends have no money or when they have big problems. I will always try to help them or at least, give moral support and advices. Having too much empathy is hard too because it gives me a hard time to focus on my life. Upon knowing my empathy towards people, my boyfriend always reminds me to care about myself first before took care of other people. I always care other people before but now I realize that I must care for myself first. I feel so much calm and happy for making no trouble with any people.

3.     My high spirit

       I've always got a lot of confidence when I wanted to achieve new records or when I try new things. For example, I am really have a high spirit to win in any competition and to score flawlessly. Although I realized that I was not good enough in chess, I still believe I can win with my efforts and depending on my thinking skills. Well, at least I 've won some of them although the fact that I was lack of experience and knowledge. I am quite competitive and I won't give up until I fought really hard to win. The competitive side makes me who I am, a girl with a really high spirit. Although people always thought that I was always seems not so serious and act like a little kid,but during the competition starts, I change into someone else. Scary, right? I depend on my experience rather than my imagination so I believe that the first experience is very important. Even if it is a good or worst experience ever, I will evaluate those experiences and try to learn from it. Mistakes tend to happen again if I was not learning from the experience itself. Having great friends and family that supports me being whoever I am really help me to choose my own path. 



4.     Being positive
 Guess what, I am quite a positive person. Why? I don't realize that but after some of my friends and my boyfriend told me about my positivity towards issues and problems, it makes me know a part of my thinking skills. I am not a complicated person, so first and foremost I will think the good outcomes and how it affects me from a particular problem. I will think why is it happening and how to find the cure of the problem. I tend to find the solution instead of wasting time thinking how to approach the problem. I did not like wasting time focusing on a problem so I would distract myself by doing something else. Since I don't like the burden of carrying a problem with me, I will solve it as soon as possible. The issue that I will always had if I avoid to solve a problem is overthinking. I will be overthinking before sleep until the sun come up. It was my worst problem especially when I have no one to talk to. To avoid having negativity thoughts, I will talk to my boyfriend everything so that I won't feel the burden as much as I have to. He is the great adviser and also always help me to overcome overthinking.

Comments

Popular Posts