100 Questions No One Ever Ask ( Part 2)







51.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
     I got my passport picture last year.

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
     No. Musicals are fun and I would love to involve in a musical.

53. Is Christmas stressful?
      I don't celebrate Christmas but I celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. It is a little bit stressful since you have to prepare a lot for the celebration. It lasts for a month.

54. Ever eat a pierogi?
      I don;t know what is pierogi.

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
    Strawberry and mango pie

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were kid?
      A scientist and an astronomer.

57. Do you believe in ghosts?
      Yes. I had never seen it but I can feel its presence.

58. Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
      Yes. I had feel it a lot times and I've used to it though.

59.  Do you take a vitamin daily?
       No.

60. Do you wear slippers?
      No, I wear slippers when I went out. In Malaysia, we don't wear slippers in the house.

61. Do you wear a bath robe?
      no.

62. What do you wear to bed?
      Comfy shirt and tracksuits.

63. What was your first concert?
      Philharmonic orchestra concert.

64. Walmart, Target or Kmart?
      I've never been to any of this supermarket but I would say Walmart,

65. Nike or Adidas?
      Nike.

66.Cheetos or Fritos?
     cheetos.

67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds?
      I don't like peanuts so I choose sunflower seeds.

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
      No.

69. Ever take dance lessons?
     Yes by joining a flashmob performance.

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
      A pilot

71. Can you curl your tongue?
      Yup. 

72. Ever won a spelling bee?
     Nope but I was once Top 100 in state for spell-it-right challenge

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
      Yes especially when I get the best result in an examination

74. Own any record albums?
     Not yet.

75. Own a record player?
       Is MP3 considered as a record player?

76. Do you regularly burn incense?
      What is incense???

77. Ever been in love?
     Yes...and still in love.

78. Who would you like to see in concert?
`     Justin Bieber, Zayn Malik and all top singers in the world.

79. What was the last concert you saw?
      I did not go to any concert yet.

80. Hot tea or cold tea?
     Hot tea.

81. Tea or coffee?
     Tea.

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
     Chocolate cookies nyum nyum.

83. Can you swim well?
      Average maybe

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
     yes (holding my breath without holding my nose)

85. Are you patience?
     Yes but my patience has its limits.

86. DJ or band at the wedding?
      I would love to have band at my wedding.

87. Ever won a contest?
     There are so much types of contest. I barely remember any of it.

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
     No.

89. Which are better: green or black olives?
      I don't like both.

90. Can you knit or crochet?
      I cannot do any of them. hmmm..

91. Best room for a fireplace?
      Living room?

92. Do you want to get married?
     Yes, I do.

93. If married, how long have you been married?
     not married yet.

94. Who was your high school crush?
      There's a long list for that hahahha..

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
       I will cry until I fall asleep and the next day, I would have a fresh start.

96. Do you have kids?
      No.

97. Do you want kids?
      yes absolutely.

98. What is your favorite colour?
       soft peach

99. Do you miss anyone right now?
      yes, my boyfriend.

100. Who are you going to tag to do this next?
        Probably anyone who are reading this sentences. Why not?


     
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
 

Comments

Popular Posts